Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bloggo Premiro

One of my New Year's resolutions was to start a blog.  Strange, yeah I know, but for some reason, I thought it may be fun.  I am attempting to embrace more and more of this digital age and I thought that blogging about something I enjoy may be fun.  That is where canoes, kayaks, paddling and all things paddlesports come in.  As you may or may not know I am a rabid paddlesports maniac.  Further, I love to talk about paddlesports.  Accordingly, I thought that a paddlesports blog would be a natural fit. 

Here is my plan on the blog.  I would like to focus on some of the FAQ that came to my mind when I first started marathon canoe racing.  Many of my friends in paddlesports now me through canoe racing, so thought this would be a good start.  From there, who knows.  Also, if you have any questions for me or the bog, or about canoeing, please do not hesitate to shoot them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment